Laterna System
Seasons

High season: Week 1 – 9, 25 – 35 and 51 -53
Low season: Week 10 - 24 and 36 - 50


Weekly renting

The cottages are weekly for hire with arrival on Saturday earliest at 15:00 pm and leaving on Saturday latest at 12:00. The cottages are also sometimes, mostly in low season, for rent per night. It is not allowed to rent out the cottages in second hand. It is not allowed to live in the cottage with more people than the specified number of beds or to have visitors staying over night without permission from the contact persons.


Equipment

The cottages have furniture and equipment for simple housekeeping for the number of persons (beds) mentioned in the information of the house. The contact person can often arrange an extra bed for small children. Towels and bedclothes are not included.


Booking and terms of payment

It is possible to book a cottage by a verbal or written contact with Laterna System agency. A confirmation and terms of payment will be sent to the guest and also information about contact person and location.

A registration fee of 20% of the total price is to be paid within two weeks after the booking date. The rest 80% of the total price is to be paid latest four weeks before the arrival day. If any of these payments isn't noticed by Laterna System agency, the reservation of the house is cancelled.

If the guest want to cancel a reservation, Laterna System agency shall always be contacted. The registration fee will not be repaid. If a reservation is cancelled after full payment is made, 50% of the total cost will be repaid.


Cleaning

The guest will arrive to a clean and tidy cottage/house and shall leave it in the same condition. The owner is allowed to demand reasonable compensation for extra cleaning up after a guest.


Damages

If any of the owners' property is damaged during the visit, the guest shall inform the contact person. The owner is allowed to demand reasonable compensation for damaged or missing objects.


Insurance

Laterna System agency and the owner of the cottage/house take no responsibility for the guests' personal insurances or their private property during their visit.


Force majeure

Laterna System agency and the owner of the cottage/house has the right to draw out from the agreement because of actions caused by disasters, wars, riots or other major upheaval performance failures outside the control of the Laterna System agency or the owner